Wednesday 23 October 2013

VISIONAIRE.




In my review yesterday someone mentioned to look at Visionaire Magazine and I'm so grateful! It is a an album that covers fashion, photography and art produced in a number of limited editions. It's devoted to visual expression has a huge catalogue of contributors from Tim Burton, Mario Testino, Louis Vuitton, Sarah Lucas and hundreds more. Each issue has a different theme and format which the chosen artists can produce their own interpretation of it. 

They had many issues that covered themes such as fantasy, religion and heaven. The imagery created for each issue is beautiful and they all have a mythical air to them which I felt linked in well with star signs, even if that wasn't the theme. It's given me a lot of ideas in terms of how I can push my work so that it's as visually rich and otherworldly as possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment