Thursday 31 October 2013

EXPERIMENTATION - LEO.


I wanted my Leo woman to look very refined and poised, the photograph I found captures this perfectly and I feel like she even slightly resembles a lioness. Again keeping with the idea of 'star sign goddesses' I gave her a halo, although this was created by layering lots of the same image/shape but moving them around slightly so the pattern has a 'lived-in' quality. I wasn't quite sure where to place the images of the lions and whether 1 or 2 looked better. I played around with this for so long and finally decided that they looked best placed underneath her shoulders, similar to the Scorpio image, following the line of her shoulders and I like how they seem to be part of her outfit. 

I really like this image since I feel it really embodies the 'confidence' and 'king of the jungle' qualities that are related to Leo's. However, this is still just the beginning and in no way feel that it's a finalised image, so I'm excited to see how I can push this further. 


No comments:

Post a Comment