Monday 25 November 2013

TAURUS DEVELOPMENT - 25.11.2013.












Moving on from what Chris had spoken to me about in the crit, here are some development images! I read through the horoscope text and decided to go for Taurus. This was because it spoke about going away, making trips, taking a break so it all related to holidays which I thought would be a fun way to include that in the imagery. 

We have also touched upon the subject of copyright a few times and I already know what the rules are when it comes to using other peoples images. Since I'm not selling my work then I don't have to worry but because I am developing this image I chose to work with photographs that my friend Charlotte took. Having spoke to her earlier in the month I already have her permission to use them so that was extremely helpful! As you can see I've made quite a few so far and I will have to narrow these down and then develop those down to finals tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment