Friday 22 November 2013

LAYOUT IDEAS - 22.11.2013.













Moving on from my last post I decided to apply my layout idea to all 12 of the signs to see how they all looked. In every horoscope section there is always a 'star sign of the month' which is the illustration that is used, so I obviously wanted to apply each of my images to their own page. Instead of moving each corresponding bit of text under the image in the corner, I kept the layout the same and used my highlighting method in order to link them together. 

I think this works well and I like how your eye is drawn to the image in the corner then straight to the coloured text. I still think this dark background works best for these but that might just be me being stubborn! I just think that my images are quite complex and graphic so to have a background that has anything else going on will be a distraction, along with the text not being legible. It's only a week and a bit till my hand in and I feel I just need to be making direct decisions with my work since I don't have any time to waste. 

No comments:

Post a Comment