Sunday 24 November 2013

REFLECTION - 24.11.2013.

It's now only one week till the deadline on the 29th and so I thought that I should write up the last things that need to get done before then. Friday was a very productive day but then it went all wrong when the systems had gone down at uni! It was so frustrating since I couldn't get my booklet printed due to my USB being completely full and I couldn't access my folder from anywhere else. But I bought a new external hard drive so I am all ready tomorrow to attack the printers! So with that in mind this is what needs to be done: 

- Print out booklet
- Print out blog posts e.g. reflections & organise in folder
- Correct spelling on magazine layout. 
- Photocopy pages from collage books/organise/highlight 
-  Scan in horoscope pages & print
- Pick final for magazine layout & print 
- Pick images for portfolio & print
- Post it notes with analysis/thoughts on print outs 

Remember

- Buy A3 paper to mount work on 
- Buys labels! 

So there is still quite a few things to get on with before Friday but I will be sure to get started on them nice and early tomorrow morning. I also have a one to one crit with Chris that I am looking forward to since I have some points I'd like to discuss in regards to what work to present in my portfolio etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment