Friday 22 November 2013

BOOKLET IDEA - 22.11.2013.








Ok so this just happened when I felt stuck with my layouts and just didn't know where it was all going. I printed out some of my images and decided I'd make a little booklet with them all. I just thought that what if the horoscopes page didn't exist and instead, magazines came with a booklet version. I know its a step in the opposite direction but a lot of people don't really think that the horoscopes page is very interesting or even illustrated well, although my aim is to make it interesting and well illustrated(!). But by having a booklet that came with it, people might be more interested in reading it since it would sort of turn into something that you could keep. This was just a little idea but my main aim is to create my layouts but ideally if I have time I would like to make a little mock up of this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment