Saturday 23 November 2013

BOOKLET PAGES - 22.11.2013.













Here are the layouts that I made for the booklet idea that I had previously mentioned. I wanted the images to be portrait since it meant that it would be a lot easier to then apply to InDesign. I also scanned in the text from my mock up since it was all in black and white and I wanted to see what it looked like underneath the images. 

I really like how they've turned out since I think they work best with the original black background, although I just altered the contrast a little bit so that you could still make out that the image is within a circle. The text also works so much better by being in black and white since it ties in more with the background.I like the contrast between the 'cut up' aesthetic of the text against the more crisp look of the images.

It's making me think about possibly having two final outcomes for this project, a magazine layout and a booklet, but I will see how this prints out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment