Tuesday 26 November 2013

DEVELOPMENT CONTINUED - 26.11.2013.




These are a few more images that I made this morning. I'm really happy with the way these are turning out considering I have 2 days left till my hand in. I think that the first and third images work better than the second since they look more tropical than than the second. I don't like how I have overlaid the palm tree over her face, it doesn't look as good as it did on Photoshop! The reds, oranges and pinks that come through on the first and second images resemble the way people look on the screen when using heat detectors so that ties in well with the ''holiday'' text for Taurus. I'm going to see what these look like printed out, along with the others I uploaded yesterday. Then I'll apply my favourites to the magazine layout I created to see what looks best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment