Sunday 17 November 2013

CAPRICORN.




These are a few development images that I made for Capricorn. I have quite a few on my USB but I didn't want to bombard this post with loads of images so thought I'd pick out the initial design then some refined ones. I thought that the first one worked well since it's very simple but then again that can be its downfall so I wanted to try out some of the landscape images I'd previously scanned in. I sort of like the second image but I don't think that the background image works well with this, it looks a bit disconnected. The third one is my second favourite, after the first one, the spaceship/atmosphere background works well since it blends into the woman and makes her appear slightly hypnotised. I've got more on the way so I'll keep this updated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment