Saturday 23 November 2013

COVER IDEAS - 22.11.2013.

Screen. 
Colour Dodge. 
Lighten. 
Overlay. 
Soft Light. 

Since I'm making a little mock up of my booklet idea I realised that, obviously, it needs a front and back cover. These are some images that I'd made quickly which I thought could look quite nice as cover ideas. I played around with the layer effects for the constellation pattern and I think that it looks like a lovely simple cover idea. I know that I made this up quite quickly since I needed one to add on InDesign but it's growing on me! The effects that work best are soft light, lighten and screen since I think that these would probably print out a lot nicer than colour dodge (even though I really like colour dodge too). But the proof will be in the printing! And also the type of paper I will choose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment