Thursday 14 November 2013

ARIES.





So here we have the star sign Aries! I actually found this one really hard to do and I don't know if I am still entirely happy with this one but it's all development so it can't be wrong. One of the traits that I'd found for Aries was 'religious and spiritual' hence the very Madonna-esque woman I used for this. As you can see through each image I played around with the aspect of the horns. Obviously this an integral part of an Aries since their sign is the ram but I just couldn't figure out if I wanted them in or not. So I played around with having them fully in, partially and not at all. I quite like the 3rd one down where it's just a subtle hint at having one horn but then again I like it without. 

I started to play around with some of the images that I'd previously scanned in from my grandmothers books and used a photo of a mountain range. I'd used it without colour at first, just black and white, but it just got lost within the background so thought I'd add colour. I think the blue works well in contrast to the pink of the planet but I might try to see what it looks like in red since that is a colour associated with Aries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment