Thursday 14 November 2013

AQUARIUS.





Here are some collages that I created for the star sign, Aquarius. I really love how these came out and I wanted to keep it feeling very magical and otherworldly. All the images above differ slightly from one another in terms of colour saturation and also the visibility of the tiny constellations and stars which are highlighted inside the circle of water. To be honest I love all of them individually so I don't which one I would choose but they are also still a work in progress so they might change completely! I just want to make sure that I am keeping the progress of my work updated all the time since it's something that will benefit myself, but also the tutors when it comes to marking. There are quite a few more star signs to be done so I shall post them up as soon as! 

No comments:

Post a Comment