Monday 3 March 2014

MATRIMONIO - 27.02.2014.




Since this project is all about my personal memories I thought it would be nice to include some photos from my parents wedding. They were originally in colour but I put them through Photoshop and played around with the contrast and saturation of the images. I really like the first image where I've blacked out my dad and just highlighted my mothers dress. My parents later divorced when I was 10 years old and I feel that this image shows this in a subtle way due to my father being hidden in the shadows. I also really liked the final image where I added the text at the top, its says wedding in Italian and is a scan from their wedding papers. I feel like this resembles a cover for a film or a book and it came out quite cinematic due to the high contrast against the simple strip of text. 

No comments:

Post a Comment