Sunday 28 April 2013

DEVELOPMENT IMAGES.










Some more development images that I have been making. I used a Martin Parr photograph the top 5 images as a background and later cut out the cake and used it on a few other images shown here. I'm really enjoying playing with the view of the images themselves. I quite like cropping in very close so only slight parts of the image can be seen. I also like the idea of using repetitive images. It links in with the idea of stereotypical traits of a women since they can be viewed as a repetitive action, whether its the washing up or cooking. A thought that I had whilst making these images was that although I am focusing on stereotypical traits, I feel that sometimes the line between stereotypes and reality can blur a little. But then again I am focusing on them from a male's perspective thus they do remain a stereotype, if an annoying one at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment