Friday 28 February 2014

NONNO OSVALDO - 27.02.2014.





Taking what I had learnt from my previous images with highlighting certain aspects, I chose to work on this photograph of me and my grandfather. I've always loved this photo since I don't have many of me and my grandfather together. I decided to keep his face partially hidden to represent the fact that he is no longer alive anymore but I wanted to balance that by highlighting my hand resting on his knee, it's quite a sweet and tender moment. I prefer the 1st and 3rd images because I feel they work better in terms of the colours and the opacity used. I don't like the circle being completely opaque when using the teal colour. I also think the cream circle doesn't work as well being slightly see-through compared to the top image when it's a block of colour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment