Thursday 2 May 2013

DEVELOPMENT IMAGES.






These are some development images that I have been working on. I previously mentioned that I wanted to play around with what backgrounds I used so I've been trying out various graph/grid paper. I've been enjoying working on top of it, although its still white, but the contrast of the grid outline and the orange strip too works well since it doesn't over power my images. With these pictures I want to show the make up aspect of a woman, still keeping with it being viewed from a mans perspective. At fist I kept it simple but then I wanted to see what it was like if I experimented with using make up products as well.  With these images I wanted show either what a man wants his woman to look like or what he views her as when she has a make up on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment