Thursday 15 May 2014

REFLECTION - 15.05.2014.

So I currently have one week till my final hand-in for BA8! I feel happy with how everything is turning out and quite calm which is a first. My portfolio is all ready and in order besides missing a contents page which will be printed out either today or tomorrow. I'm also going to the Peartree Bindery today to pick up my book! I'm very excited to see how it's turned out so then it's all ready for next Friday's submission as well as the graduate show. 

All thats left to do now for the 23rd is: 

- Print contents page. 
- Print out blog guide for tutors.
- Print out work I did for Eden + put in research folder.
- Make sure the blog is up to date. 

For Graduate Show: 

- Print out chosen collage for the graduate show + get framed. 
- Design business cards + get printed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment