Friday 18 April 2014

TOLFA / ROMA '14 - 18.04.2014.
















Its been a while but here are a few of my favourite photos from my recent trip to Italy! I haven't uploaded them all since there are so many but I will definitely include them in a little holder when it comes to hand in. Before I had come to deciding that the project about my Grandmother was what I wanted to focus on, I had planned on using these photos for another project relating to what Italy means to me and maybe to others too. But with the time scale of things and my strong interest in my Grandmother I decided to leave this for another time. I think this project could have turned into something forever ongoing which I could carry on way after graduation. This excites me since I am extremely happy with how the photos turned out and look forward to being able to put them towards something new in the near future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment